Delivery of cargo from China to Ukraine
One of the main activities of the company “ODEMARA” is the delivery of cargo and goods from China to Ukraine. Transportation from China to Ukraine is carried out by sea transport from 36 ports of China to the port of Odessa, and then delivery is carried out throughout Ukraine – to Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv and other cities.
We offer you to calculate the shipping cost:
Advantages of the Company “ODEMARA”
“ODEMARA” offers services for processing and delivery of goods weighing from 1 kg. Thus, you can instruct us:
- receipt of goods from the manufacturer’s warehouse;
- control of cargoquality and quantity;
- cargo acceptance and storage;
- cargo clearing for export and obtaining permission to export;
- transportation of cargo to Ukraine;
- customs clearance of cargo;
- delivery to the address specified by you
Individual approach to each client
Transportation and Forwarding Company “ODEMARA” offers the most favorable conditions to each client:
- assistance in preparation and verification of the documents package for transportation and customs clearance of goods at the address of legal entities, with the statement of goods and equipment on the balance of the enterprise;
- assistance in the provision of a full package of travel documents, if required;
- consulting on import issues;
- preliminary calculation of the cost of customs clearance and cargo services in Ukraine.
How to choose transport?
Selection of transport depends on nature of the goods. Sea transport is commonly used for transportation of:
- chemical substances;
- batteries, accumulators;
- clothing from China;
- furniture from China;
- other goods that can be stored for a long time.
Perishable goods in specialized package or packaging can be delivered by air.
Cargoes are delivered as soon as possible without intermediate transshipment by sea or air transport in 20 or 40ft containers. The minimum batch weight is 1 kg.
- 20 ft – 750 conditional units;
- 40 ft – 1100 conditional units.
Transportation price may vary depending on the season and the demand for containers import/export in China.
The goods of several owners can be transported in one container in the form of a consolidated cargo. Payment is made by each separately, according to the weight, volume and cost of the invoice.
The cost of the service includes:
- customs clearance;
- cargo handling costs at the place of arrival.
Time of delivery:
- 30-35 days from a warehouse in China upon presence of documents for cargo;
- 50-55 days from the warehouse in Guangzhou without documents and when providing with the exporter firm.
The Company “ODEMARA” guarantees:
- safe storage and transportation of goods;
- compliance with the delivery deadlines.
Entrust delivery of your goods and cargo to professionals knowing their job well. We will select the most convenient and advantageous optionfor you: