Organization of сargo handling of grain, oil cargoes and oils in ship load or containers
Transport-forwarding company «ODEMARA» offers you a wide range of services of organization of cargo handling of any kind of grain, oil cargoes and oils in ship load or containers. Cargo handling of grain, oil cargoes is possible as by special grain elevators so by straight way ‘carriage-ship‘. Cargo handling of oils is supplied on the specialized terminals for oils cargo handling and oil products. Company «ODEMARA» helps you trans-ship your cargo in ports of Odessa, Yzhny and Chornomorsk.
We take responsibility of cargo handling of your cargoes at the most favorable conditions and solve, all targets set at the highest level.
In the framework of organization of cargo handling of grain, oil cargoes and oils in ship load or containers, company «ODEMARA» provide next services:
- coordination of plans of importation of cargo
- organization of accept of cargo, accumulation and storage of cargo
- organization of cargo loading on the marine ship via elevator or in a straight way ‘carriage-ship’ in the ‘export’ or ‘transit’ regime
- control of quality and condition of the storage goods
- customs declaration of cargo
- issuance of cargo documents, such as: bill of lading, manifests, Mate’s receipts
- cargo certification : issuance of declaration and safety cargo certificate, certificate of origin, phytosanitary certificate, vet certificate and etc.
- issuance of documents FIATA
In the framework of staffing grain, oil and oils in flexi-tanks of containers, transport-forwarding company «ODEMARA» deliver next package of services:
-accept transport from cargo
– cargo weighing and storage services
– registration of export or transit documents and cargo certification
– customs cargo declaration
– container shipment to transportation
-delivery to final destination
– marine chartering
For detailed information about organization of cargo handling of grain ,oil cargoes and oils in ship load or containers, please contact us the following contacts:
+380 (50) 316 27 92;